Known as the “coffee Liqueur” which features the KENYAN coffees providing the feel of the latter
produced in our distillery, the “Kahawa Liqueur” made from cane spirit and Kenyan coffee is richly
flavored and full bodied in style.
• Cracked ice
• 2 measure espresso or other
• strong brewed coffee, cooled
• 1 measure vodka
• 2 tsp caster sugar
• 1 measure Amarula
• Put the cracked ice into a cocktail shaker ,
• Pour in the coffee and vodka and add the sugar
• Cover and shake vigorously for 10 – 20 seconds, until the
outside of the shaker is misted.
• Strain into a cocktail glass, then float the Amarula on top